After getting good response on "Making of Toothbrush in 3D Max" we are presenting an other 3D max tutorial "How to make tooth paste in 3d max". Hope you will also like this tutorial.
Standard Primitives, Polygon Modeling, Loft.
Create cylinder from standard primitives with following parameters.
Convert this object to poly.
Select the vertices and adjust
Select the following face with Polygon and apply bevel.
Use bevel and inset .
Select the following face of the
object and apply extrude.
Turn on swift loop for add segments.
Add segments to tighten the edges of the objects.
Turn on the nurms for meshsmooth.
Shape up the following vertices.
- Press (M) key for material editor.
- Change the following Parameters.
- Drag and drop the material on the Object.
Change the second material.
Scroll down the 2nd material slot and apply Image based reflection .
Use this image:
- Select the object go to the modify
- Turn on polygon and select
- Following faces of the object.
- Drag n drop the material on the
Select another material slot for Graphics.
- Select these faces
- Turn on the (show standard
map in viewport) button. To
view the map in the viewport.
- Drag n drop the material.
- Adjustment of graphic map
- While selecting the following
faces go the modifier list.
- Apply uvw map for adjustment.
Try to adjust the map by moving
gizmo and following parameters.
After adjustment of graphic map of select object’s faces with
Create line for paste.
Draw line from left view.
- Go to the top view port.
- Select the line and go to the
- Turn on the vertex and adjust the
Create circle from the shape.
Select the line and open the
compound object panel.
Click on the get shape button then select the circle.
- Select the loft object.
- Go to the modify panel.
- Open deformations and click
on the scale.
- Scale deformation window will
- Click on the Bezier point to insert
the points on the scale line.
Insert points and adjust the following scale line.
Create cylinder with following parameters for cap.
- Convert this object to poly.
- Select the following face and hit delete.
Select the following faces .
Extrude the following faces.
- Go to the modifier list and apply
shell for wall thickness.
- Adjust the following parameters
- Go to the modifier list again and apply taper .
- Adjust the following parameters.
- Open material editor again and create following material for paste and cap.
- Apply white material on the cap.
- Blue on trhe paste.
- Create plane for ground base.
- Create and apply following material
on the plane.
Go to the standard lights and create sky light with following parameters.
Finally render the scene using (F9)